To finish the top, I had to applique one more nose and do all of the eyes. Then sash the blocks and add the borders. The fabric came from stash. I am trying to figure out if I bought the Kansas Trouble floral that is the final border on the quilt or if my friend Jeanne gave it to me. It is a big hunk of fabric and will also be the backing. I can't remember purchasing the fabric and if I did what it was for. I just know it was folded nicely on a shelf in the sewing room.
The antlers on the quilt are traced from a child's hand. I used what came with the pattern but you could easily trace the hands of any young child to kind of personalize the quilt.
This was a finish for the Charming Girls Quilt Club. You can click on the logo on the left side of my blog to find out more.