QUILT INFO

Liberty Houses is shown in the header picture. It is a Jan Patek pattern in her book "Liberty Garden".

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CHARMING QUILT CLUB FINISHES

I have two finishes for the month. Boy, did February go by fast! I finished the little "God Bless the Ewe-SA" quilt and the angel banner. My poor table runner did not make it to the finish line. I have put it on the list the last two months and just can't get myself interested in doing what needs to be done on it. I think I should leave it off the list for next month and maybe that will do the trick! Obviously, I had time to finish the project as I worked on other things and got them done.

I know you all have seen my finished projects earlier in the month, but take a quick second peek.

Yesterday was a fun day with the Spring Sewing Party. The commitment to the party seems to spur me into a sewing frenzy and I still feel that way today. I have done a little machine stitching on the tulip quilt I started yesterday and am about to head back to the sewing room. A big thanks to Kelley and Joan for hosting the party.

Karen

21 comments:

  1. Awesome finishes, Karen. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "God Bless The Ewe-S-A" is too cute! I love your coloring detail on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your finishes!! I printed the Americana one out...just need some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely lovely! I am so glad you were able to come to the party and congratualtion onyour February finishes.
    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the finishes!
    it feels great,doesn't it?
    I love your header - is it new? My friend, Jill, a lurker sent me over specially today to see it - it's lovely! I love that lamb fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing your projects again! They're both great! And definitely don't put that project on the list for next month - it will raise it's head in the future and you'll probably have it finished in quick order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cross hatching! The projects look great :o) All finished! What a productive weekend for you, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your finishes! They are both really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot decide which one I like better, Karen, because I love them both.

    I know about the sewing party to spur one on to continue sewing. I woke up this morning and immediately hit the machine again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your finishes!!

    I know what you mean about the motivation of community sewing!! Time to set up a sewing party of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects!! They are both so adorable :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your finishes. :-) And your header quilt is awesome! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTG, Karen Great finished for February.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finishes! Such cute quilts. This was a short month..so getting two done is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that?? Love the EWE S A. Toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your God Bless the Ewe SA!! Too cute!!

    Great job on your finishes :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful finishes Karen.
    I haven't had any of those in a while, I've forgotten how good it feels!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You may not have gotten everything done but you did get 2 things finished and I call that VERY GOOD!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still love them both - especially the "Ewe S A" one - so cute!!! Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete