QUILT INFO

The quilt in the header is made from a Sarah Sporer pattern called "Summer Glory".

Saturday, April 17, 2010

PART 2 OF THE TOTE BAG SEWING PARTY

Just a short update on my tote bag progress. Do you think I have enough chocolate for the party? I could go buy more. LOL! I had three of the Reese's Cups earlier with a Diet Coke. The Diet Coke surely cancels out any bad the sugar from these might have done.
I have the Bow Tie pocket ready to attach. And the wool applique is done. Now I am in the process of machine quilting the green twill stripe to the batting and backing. It won't be long and I can start doing some assembly work.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I am again listening to the BeeGees on my Zune! Back again later.

Karen

16 comments:

Terry said...

I think I may need to bring you more chocolate! LOL You're making good progress on the bag! :0)

Melody said...

Great progress! I may have to confiscate the candy!

Colleen said...

Lol, I love your chocolate logic! I have some chocolate and diet soda waiting for me :o)

Pokey said...

That's enough Reese's for you and me, what is everyone else gonna have?
Looks like a good time coming!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

OMGosh - it just keeps getting cuter! I heart the bowties (and the Bee Gees)! Can you send me some cyber chocolate - I forgot to get chocolate for the party!

Anita in Florida said...

I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOCOLATE!! BOO HOO...........But your bag is coming along great.

Dandelion Quilts said...

Those reeses are my favorites...I might have to stop on over. LOL. Your bag pieces are coming along.

call me crazy said...

That is going to be so cute Karen! I so agree abt the diet soda canceling out the reeses! ;-) LOL

Kim D. said...

Great start to your bag, just checking out all the cute bags, would love some reese's.

Sue said...

Chocolate is a must for any project :)

Very cute start to your bags!

Brenda said...

Good progress being made. I just had a diet pepsi and two mini snickers. Now back to sewing!

Cheryl said...

Okay, I'll try this again. Pass the candy please. Love Reeses with a good cup of coffee. Your bag is looking super! Will you finish today?

Michelle said...

Go reeses go! You are making so much progress!

Micki said...

Reeses is a great way to help you sew!
Micki

Margaret said...

Beautiful!!! You can never have too much chocolate -- especially Reeses! lol!

Crispy said...

No Reeses here, I munch Parmesan Gold Fish LOL. BeeGees ROCK!!

Crispy