This is the back of the bag.
And the inside. But you can't tell much from this photo. There is a double pocket on the one side. You are supposed to be able to slide a 6" wide ruler in the one side of the pocket.
The tote bag is heavier than I thought it would be and took longer to make than I anticipated. I am happy to have made it but would not make another. The instructions were easy to understand until I got to the part about the handles. I had to read and re-read about three times and think some to understand. The handles were attached last and had to be sewn clear through the lining. I thought I was going to have to sew through the pockets inside because the handle measurements for placement landed it there. I finally realized that the handles are stitched by machine only at the top edge of the bag. Then the bottoms are hand stitched so that the stitching does not go through the inside pockets.
I am done for the night. I will check on the party attendees that are still sewing and then come back in the morning for a final look see.
It's been fun.