QUILT INFO

The quilt in the header is made from a Sarah Sporer pattern called "Summer Glory".

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

RAGGEDY AND FRIENDS PART 2

Part 2 of Raggedy and Friends is stitched and all parts sewn together.  I am enjoying the project!
Today I am machine quilting.  Something that is not the thing I am really good at.  Prim style stars is what I am doing.  I hope to finish the quilting some time today.  I have two smaller projects that have been quilted, bound, washed, and are in the dryer as we speak.  I will post pictures of those quilts a bit later in the week.

Have a great day and stop back to see my finished projects.

Karen

11 comments:

Nines said...

sweet. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Sharon said...

Very cute! I love your wool applique on the plaid b.g., Yes, once the stitching goes on this it will really come to life. Look forward to some updates as you work through this project.

Quilt Hollow said...

You are so good to keep up with the Raggedy block quilt! OK...guess I'll be back to see the others you promise to share.

Country Prims said...

It's looking great-I'm still on the first block!

Looking forward to seeing the others you have teased us with:)

Blessings, Shazy x

Darlene said...

Sweet!

Colleen said...

Again, beautiful work! You are moving right along :o)

Kaaren said...

Awesome work, Karen and I love the fabrics you're using.

Love the prim projects up above as well. You've been a busy gal!

Crispy said...

What a cute little quilt!! Oooo I love quilts fresh from the dryer :0)

Crispy

Allie said...

Your Raggedy blocks are so darling! I must start that soon! I think my productivity level will go up once the snow flies..

Cindy said...

cute, cute , cute.

I also love quilts straight from the dryer - then wrap up in them and just cuddle to them...hmmmm

Ulla said...

I love your colours for this cute block!