"Garden Sampler" is finished. I prepped the wool on cotton blocks last fall. I came across them in a bin recently and decided it was time to finish the project. I started doing the hand stitching on the wool applique pieces last week. The blocks were sewn together yesterday, minimal quilting done, and binding added. I finished up the hand work this morning.
Nice to have you stop by for a visit. Check in again soon.
The pattern for "Garden Sampler" is by A Piece of Work.
I also made two wool pincushions. The bee skep is a repeat of one I made previously. I showed a friend how to do the wool applique so we were each making one. It is a good design for a beginner to start on.