QUILT INFO

The quilt block shown is made from a pattern called "Garden of Hollyhocks" and is found in Norma Whaley's book "Sweet and Simple".

Thursday, May 24, 2012

COMFORT AND JOY section two

"Comfort and Joy" section two is complete.  You can see the first section here.

I am enjoying making the blocks.  I am using a combination of cottons with touches of wool.  Most of the fabrics are Moda by Brannock and Patek.  I am doing this a section a month along with some other quilters.  
Here is a list of other participants and links to their blogs.

Karen - My Red Farmhouse - http://yellowfarmhouse.typepad.com/

Sharon - Red Geranium Cottage - http://redgeraniumcottage.typepad.com/

Diane - Butterfly Threads - http://www.butterflythreadsquilting.com/

Anne - Cottons n Wool - http://cottonsnwoolens.blogspot.com/

I am enjoying making the blocks.  I am using a combination of cottons with touches of wool.  Most of the fabrics are Moda by Brannock and Patek.  I am doing this a section a month along with some other quilters.  Now on to section three.

Karen


16 comments:

  1. Looks like another great holiday primitive, Karen. How large are these sections?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, just like the sheep below! Greetings
    Lida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! LOve this quilt!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric choices are wonderful! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun SAL! Love the snowman's striped scarf. Wool and cotton together make the best textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen and All!

    BJ and I are thrilled that you are using our Comfort & Joy pattern! Keep those postings coming! You can reach me anytime through my blog or web site.

    You honor us with your quilting.Thank you again!

    Pat and BJ too.

    www.silverthimblequilt.com
    www.silverthimbletalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Watching your progress is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watching everyone working on this quilt is fun. Your block is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your block! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute! Love this project :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Comfort and Joy blocks. I will have to take a picture of mine, I think I have 5 done so far. What a cute quilt it will be!

    ReplyDelete