QUILT INFO

The quilt in the header is made from a Cheri Payne pattern called "Twelve Days of Christmas"..

Saturday, July 28, 2012

"COMFORT AND JOY" SECTION FOUR

Time for an update on "Comfort and Joy"  This is the fourth section and it goes in the upper right hand part of the quilt.
The crow and Santa's moustache and beard are made from wool.

You can see parts one through three here, here, and here.  And visit Anne to see the blocks the others in the group have made.

Have a great sewing day!
Karen

12 comments:

  1. Well....you know that I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this block, and know that I am going to want to make this quilt when I see yours finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful block!
    Such an adorable Santa too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're moving right along with this project. I love this section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your block looks great! I love that you used wool for the moustache and eyebrows. Isn't this a fun project?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your block, and the wool makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really cute block!

    ReplyDelete