QUILT INFO

The quilt in the header is made from a Cheri Payne pattern.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NEW BLOCKS FOR "A LITTLE PORCH TIME"

More parts done for "A Little Porch Time" (a pattern by Lynda Hall).  These are the parts Lori of "Humble Quilts" selected for us to do in July.
The second block has more to go onto it but it comes from the block below and up onto this one.  So a big blank space on the block for the time being.

I have a large block I am working on for another BOM I am doing.  I hope to finish it today so I am heading to my chair to work on it in just a few minutes..
Karen

16 comments:

cucki said...

so sweet..i love it xx

Lori said...

Looking great Karen!! And you stuck with the original bird:)

Yvette said...

Love them! I really need to get going on this project.

Amish Stories said...

Hope you folks In Florida are not too hot like we are here in Penn. Richard from Amish Stories

Darlene said...

Love it, Karen. Enjoy your Porch Time while you have 'chair time' (sorry couldn't resist - teehee)

Sue said...

They look great. At the rate I'm going, I'll get caught up some time next year!

Doniene said...

These are so much fun!! Love seeing the progress - what a fun SAL and I'm not even participating!!

Blessings

Janet O. said...

I love seeing this quilt come together. Excellent job, as always.
And I love the name of this quilt--it is relaxing just to say it. Reminds me of summer evenings as a child and all the neighbors would be sitting on their porches and we would visit back and forth. : )

Annette said...

Very nice. I LOVE the quilt on your header. Magnificent!

Kyle said...

I really like the prim look you created with your fabric choices. Nice picks as always.

audrey said...

Very sweet! Love this pattern and the soft colors you're using on it.

Julierose said...

I also love your "header" quilt...so pretty...and your block is very summery. Super fabric choices...Julierose

Melanie said...

It's coming along well.. the summer for nine patches...

Loris said...

Love that crow and whatever he's sitting on :-)

Cheryl said...

Going to love seeing this one finished. The pattern and materials are in my to do box, so hopefully seeing yours will inspire me.

Randy D. said...

Lori is trying to convince me to join in on this Porch quilt so it's nice seeing yours! They are looking awesome!