QUILT INFO

The quilt in the header is made from a Sarah Sporer pattern called "Pond Racing".

Saturday, August 11, 2012

CHRISTMAS QUILT ALONG

Today is the monthly Christmas Quilt-Along.  Here is what I am working on.
This is the beginnings of "The Partridge and the Pears" by Missy Hallbrook.  Missy was giving away the pattern on her blog.  You can visit her here and see what the whole little mini quilt looks like.  A big thank you to Missy for sharing her talent.

Cathi from Shakerwood Quilts is hosting the Christmas Quilt-Along.  You can visit her blog here for a link to others that are participating and see what they are sewing today.

Stop back later to see my progress.
Karen

20 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

This is such a darling block!
I really love your fabric choices.
Very warm and inviting!

audrey said...

Such a cute pattern. This looks great!

QuiltSue said...

That's going to look great. I love the design.

Lesley said...

Karen this is beautiful already! I will look forward to seeing it finished. I'm always looking for hand work to do in my quilting chair...this could be my next project...go girl!

Hazel said...

How cute is that! Look forward to seeing it progress.

cucki said...

so cuteee xxx

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very cute project.

Shakerwood said...

Love it!!

Doniene said...

I love this block!! The plaid is just perfect! I hope you never tire of me telling you - but I love your projects!!

Blessings

Reenie said...

Sigh...another project I am going to have to add to my list!! lol Love it..thanks for sharing!!

Julierose said...

Thanks for the tip on Missy's blog and pattern--soooo cute --would make a super little gift for Christmas.....Julierose

carolyn said...

I got this pattern too. Can't wait to start it.

Joanna said...

I just love the block you feature. It's so classy. Can regular wool be used or does it have to be a certain kind?

Lori said...

Merry Christmas in August! You'll be well ahead of the game, won't you?

Dawn said...

You are so ahead of the calendar! I have been too distracted but thanks for the links and motivation.

El rincón de Paloma. said...

Beautiful blog.

Elyte said...

I do enjoy seeing the projects that you choose and how you interpret them.

Missie of Hallbrook Designs said...

Hey hey! It's lookin' great! You are coming right along with it! Thanks for showing and giving my blog a little plug!

Robin said...

Gmail isn't working for me so I thought I'd thank your for your comment here. That template site is great, I haven't been there before. It makes the "Georgetown Circle" block very do-able. Thanks so much.

Carrie P. said...

cathi is coming to our guild tonight. can't wait to hear her lecture and see her wool.