QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Cheri Saffiote Payne. The design is from an older book "Two Hour Christmas Projects".

Saturday, September 29, 2012

COMFORT AND JOY PART 6

I just remembered that today is the 29th and the day to post a picture of the next section of "Comfort and Joy". It is a good thing I did the final piecing of this section last evening.  If you have time, visit Anne's blog for a list of the other participants in the sew-along and a link to their blogs.


I think there are two more sections left to do.  I will be heading to the sewing room in a few minutes.  I have another quilt along project that needs attention.  Have a good weekend and try to find some time in your sewing room too.

Karen

23 comments:

  1. So sweet. I'm hoping to finish a new Christmas quilt this year - small, for sure. But who can't always use a new addition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweettttttttttttttt
    hugs for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! I esp. LOVE the gingerbread men!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Karen. The gingerbread men are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be a charming quilt. Are you planning to keep it or have you a recipient in mind? I think it would be hard to part with it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be a wonderful quilt - I love the gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gingerbread men are too cute Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I'm looking forward to seeing it all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Love the fabrics you chose. These blocks are coming out fun. I have checked out the other quilters doing it with you. Your greens are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it just looks so good, Karen! What a great quilt this is becoming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, love the basket of gingerbread men :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely progress Karen. I like the little gingerbread guys topped off with the flag. Very nice.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very happy colors! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet Karen!
    Thank you ... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute - I love the basket of gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just cute as always. I love the chubby gingerbread guys. Can't wait to see the completed top!

    ReplyDelete