Hurray! A couple finishes. "13 Lucky Cats" turned out not to be so lucky for me. I had to take out four blocks and move them. Here is the original layout.
I debated about the upper left hand block because the background fabric is the same as the border fabric. I had decided just to leave it. Then a friend pointed out that I had two cats in the wrong position in the fourth row down. To continue the dark and light diagonal backgrounds, those two needed to be reversed. I decided to reverse those two cats. And I might as well take care of the cat in the corner at the same time. It required moving four blocks to do it. Now the quilt is done. It was made all from stash fabrics.
Next I finished a very small quilt. I am thinking it was from one of Lori's (Humble Quilts) sew along but I can't say for sure. I can't find the info on her blog. The quilting was just something to get it done. I used scraps from the scrap basket to make this.
I have a table runner ready for binding so I will have something new to share with you in a day or so. Stop back for a look.