QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Cheri Saffiote Payne. The design is from an older book "Two Hour Christmas Projects".

Friday, December 6, 2013

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

A few months ago, someone contacted me wanting to  purchase a snowman quilt I had made.  A wall hanging size called "Let It Snow".  I told her that the piece was long gone because I thought I had given it away.  Today, while getting out Christmas holiday quilts, I found it.  This is the quilt.
We had some e-mails back and forth about another snowman quilt I had made.  I saved the final e-mail but recently lost all my saved e-mails.  If you are this person, please e-mail again.

This particular quilt has been pinned over and over many times and I hope many of those pinning have made one for themselves.  It is cute.  The pattern is by Farmhouse Threads.

Back to digging out Christmas quilts.

Karen

21 comments:

  1. I hope you here from the person who was interested in this quilt


    I love this Snowman quilt ......it is on my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, I have that pattern and keep meaning to make it (but haven't yet!!). It is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this happy snowman quilt! It is so happy.
    I love your header too!
    Hope you find the interested person, but I don't know how you'd let go of this quilt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to read your blog, your quilts just make me smile. And I also love your header quilt. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love this quilt, so fun and I like how she set in the snowmen.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the sweetest quilts! I sure hope you find the lady who inquired about it. Lucky her to acquire one of your awesome quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a fun winter quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi .. This is a cute quilt! Would someone know the name and if the pattern can still be purchased? I hope the lady contacts you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun snowmen! I love quilts with writing like that in the borders. Love the header quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this quilt. This is one I really could like to make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. es un precioso edredón!!!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable quilt! I love it. I hope that you find the person you are looking for, this quilt will make someone very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite snowmen quilts! Hope you find your buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your snowmen quilt is so adorable Karen! I hope the person interested reads this post and gets in contact with you soon.

    Hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a frightfully cute quilt. I think the words around the border really make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute snowman quilt. Love the flying geese boarder!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Karen,
    Always fun to see what you are up to. Have to say this snowman quilt is really, really cute.
    Love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute Quilt! It's so cheerful and Seasonal without being all red and green, very refreashing! Happy Holidays! Claire W.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your snowman quilt is really darling. It took me a moment to actually see the faces, but when I did I realized how cute your quilt is.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this quilt.I wish I had that pattern, it makes me happy.
    Greetings Gudrun

    ReplyDelete