QUILT INFO

The quilt in the header is made from a Sarah Sporer pattern called "Summer Glory".

Monday, March 17, 2014

Garden Bunny

A new bunny quilt finished.  This one is called "Garden Bunny".  The pattern is from Need'L Love.
I used a combination of cotton and wool for the applique.  The pattern can be used for applique or you can use it to hook a rug.  I debated on whether to make the pillow with this applique design.  The pillow has a unique fence flap on each end.  No background.  Just the fence and it is made stiff using boning.  Below is a picture of the leaflet so you can see the pillow sample.
The leaflet is on sale for $3.00 on Need'l Love's website.  It was $10.00 originally.  Here is the link so you can check it out if interested.

I have another bunny quilt close to being done.  The population of bunnies just keeps increasing at my house.
Karen

17 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE THIS BUNNY !!!! Just Adorable !

Terry said...

Your bunny is so cute! :0)

em's scrapbag said...

Very fun and springy!

Christine said...

Great finish in time for spring! must check out the site so thanks for that!

Quilt Hollow said...

Cute! Can bunny get a button eye? (Sitting in waiting rm)

WoolenSails said...

That is a really fun piece, love the details.

Debbie

sunny said...

Very cute! Rabbits do tend to multiply.

Carrie P. said...

cute!

audrey said...

Such a cute pattern! Love this one. That rake looks difficult to sew though!

Doniene said...

I LOVE all your bunnies!! and this one is especially cute!! Always a joy to see your projects!!

Blessings and hugs!

Jeanna said...

You have to watch out for those bunnies...they just keep multiplying. Your bunnies are adorable...so keep multiplying!

Janet O. said...

I didn't know there were so many bunny patterns out there--you just keep pulling them out of your hat! Each one is as cute or cuter than the last.
I love the pink striped bunny--and that is great carrot fabric!

Barbara Gendre said...

Adorable ton lapin!!!

Barb said...

Love it! great background. Love the nest and birdie!

Cathy said...

I love it. Thanks for the info on the pattern. I just ordered it along with 3 other patterns. I love the fabrics you chose. Hugs

Lori said...

That one really makes me smile! The green background is perfect for a spring quilt.

Candice said...

Karen, I'll have to look for this cute bunny pattern. With a pet house rabbit, Jack, I collect bunny themed items. Also, pls watch for my email about an upcoming blog tour I'd love you participate in. I LOVE your aesthetic!