A new finished wall quilt. Small in size. The pattern I used is "Flower Basket" and is a Cheri Payne design.
The photo makes the quilt look more narrow on the bottom but it is just the camera angle. I used French General fabric for the basket and the final border. More of the alphabet fabric that I like. Now all I have left is small scraps of it. All the fabrics came from my stash. I don't think you can see the button well enough to know that it has a horse head on it. The button is on the very top flower. Just something I had in the button box.
I plan on spending some quality time in the sewing room today. Maybe you can too.