QUILT INFO

I used an Electric Quilt applique design and modified it slightly to make this basket block.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vacation Small Quilt Stitching

The lighting at the cabin we stayed in at the mountains was too dim for good applique stitching.  Instead, I worked on wool applique on cotton background projects.
The "A Time to Sew" piece on the left is done from a Cheri pattern.  The "Count Your Blessings" piece is by Simply Put Plus.  I have a second one of the "A Time to Sew" design in the works for myself.  The ones shown above were made for a gift.

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Those are both beautiful blocks, love how they came out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great, Karen. I wanted a closer look, but the photo wouldn't enlarge. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and wool applique is great for travel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these! Especially the count your blessings one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always good to have some handwork to take on vacation. You figured out some good things to work on even though the lighting wasn't real good.

    ReplyDelete