QUILT INFO

I used an Electric Quilt applique design and modified it slightly to make this basket block.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Wool, Wool, and More Wool

I have been very busy prepping wool applique projects for future stitching.  And working in duplicate just because I want to.  Here is what I have waiting.

Two witches from a Cheri Payne pattern.  Cute, cute!

Two "Redware Vase" wall hangings.  These will have a pieced border after the applique is done.  The pattern I am using is by Cheri Payne.

And two of the Buttermilk Basin sheep blankets.  January and February.  Ten more monthly designs to go.  I have wanted to do these for the last two years.

If you need me, look in the sewing room!
Karen

19 comments:

  1. dear karen,i love your buttermilk basin sheep blankets,so cute!!have a nice weekend,susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little projects. What type of fusible are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, the red vase looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! Wool appliqué is quickly becoming my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the sheep blankets!! I too have wanted to do those and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the sheep blankets!! I too have wanted to do those and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!! I LOVE them ALL! Good for you...and you will be all set when it comes time for gift giving!! Brilliant!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watch out--that "making multiples" habit can be a hard one to kick! : )
    But what great projects to duplicate! All of them delightful!
    How to you adhere the wool to the background before stitching it down? I want to try a different method, but I'd like to know what works for others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Janet O. (above) I would also like to know how you adhere your pieces to wool.

    All your blocks are looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No se cual me gusta mas !!!
    son todos preciosos
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, beautiful work! I am in the Fall mood too. I have my pumpkin and witch quilts posted on my blog. Thanks for inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so witches are so cute! you always have the best applieque projects going.
    what are sheep blankets? i must have missed something - they sure are cute - love those pennies

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're all great, but I think my favourites are the witches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such great projects here. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea of duplicates to have gifts ready. I'm lucky to do one these days! LOL. I love them all but OMGosh looking forward to seeing your sheep sporting those blankets!!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I just love your primitive witches!!!

    ReplyDelete