QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Ginger Cookie Company caled "Basket of Sunflowers".

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Flags of the American Revolution Part 2

Time to share part two of "Flags of the American Revolution".  September's assignment was to stitch all the tree blocks.   I did my blocks early in the month because we were going on a vacation in late September.  I am glad I did that as I was running on empty towards vacation time.


Be sure to visit Lori's blog for links to other bloggers who are participating.

Karen

11 comments:

  1. I really like that plaid you used for the fourth tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to use a plaid in mine!Shoot, the trees are done..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat project - really calls to the historian in me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great project, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gustan tus arboles!!!
    me voy al blog de Lori para ver otros
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project you are working on :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that plaid tree, too. And I like your striped blue fabric. Thanks to your fabric choices, I think these look wonderfully prim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of applique there....no wonder you needed to get it done early!! Is it all needle turn?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice trees, and love your fabric choices! Lots of striped blocks are in our future! Sure is fun & seems like we are whipping through them - we'll have this done in no time at all, won't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vacation? Now how do you spell that???

    Isn't this quilt going to be great?!! Your trees are
    FAB!! I really like seeing how different everyone is
    doing theirs!!

    ReplyDelete