QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Cheri Saffiote Payne. The design is from an older book "Two Hour Christmas Projects".

Friday, October 10, 2014

Flying High

A new table mat in the works and from a free pattern.


I wanted to show you the wool mat I am working on though it is in the early stage of construction in case you might want to make one too.  The design is by Granola Girl Designs and here is the link.  I will post another picture when I get the mat done.  And don't do what I did and trace the witch onto the fusible going the wrong direction.  I don't think it makes much difference though.

Happy sewing!
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Another fun pattern, you are really doing a lot of witches and fun pieces for fall.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never would have guessed this was wool. I had to enlarge it to be sure. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen I do that all the time - forget to reverse the pattern! It's really awful when it's letters, lol. That's a cute mat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that witch! Thanks for the link. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, It’s a great pattern.
    i am enjoying seeing all your halloween quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! It doesn't make any difference which direction she is flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me...I need to get my broom into the shop for a tune up before Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great witch. I'm sure she doesn't mind if she's flying in the wrong direction - it just means she's taking the scenic route.

    ReplyDelete