QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Ginger Cookie Company caled "Basket of Sunflowers".

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Monthly Blankets/Mats

I haven't decided whether the Buttermilk Basin sheep blankets are going to be displayed on a sheep or just used as small table mats.  I am leaning towards table mats.

Mat for February features a crow and heart.

March's mat is a basket of flowers and a crow.  Nothing to suggest that it was for March so I used a green check for the basket.


These are easy stitching.  I hope to get the mat for April prepped in the next day or two.

Karen

17 comments:

  1. I think you should put them on your sheep. A pretty ewe would love those wonderful blankets!! I sure do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really fun and i think you could use them in a lot of ways. I did up a stitchery and resized some punches to do, time to get going on christmas presents.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em - I like the idea of table mats. I'm not sure I understand the sheep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the seasonal themed mats, banners, etc. that BBB comes out with. Your's are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your primitive quilts and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cute too. I like her patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend made the sheep and one mat for me last year for Christmas. I have the pattern and should make the rest. I vote for the sheep....a little something different from another table mat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute however you decide to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I was looking for your sheep! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lower edge of these. It's like bunting trim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those! I have always wanted to make the monthly "flag" to hang , but never have gotten around to it. Do you have a sheep to hang them on?

    ReplyDelete