QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Ginger Cookie Company caled "Basket of Sunflowers".

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

One of the Witch Quilts

It's that time of year when we pull out our Ghost, Ghoulies, and Witch patterns.  I finished the three witch quilts from a Sarah Sporer pattern.  Two have already gone to grand-children.  This is the third one and I am keeping it for myself.


Fun to make and, except for the border fabric, all other pieces came from stash.  Fused and machine stitched with a touch of embroidery.
Karen

16 comments:

  1. Oh Karen !!!!!!

    She came out ADORABLE !!!

    I bet your grandchildren just loved them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be a good witch she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do Halloween but that is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very fun and great border fabric. I have a fun pumpkin one, but not sure if I will have the time to make it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is wonderful, Karen! Love her pantaloons'!!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great border fabric for this stylishly prim witch! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun. I'm not doing much Halloween decorating this year. I do like it though. Your witch is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. divina bruja!!
    la tela de borde con esas lunas me encanta
    buen día

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nos ha gustado mucho, te ha quedado ideal.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooktacular!! Absolutely boo-tiful!
    P:o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her purple bloomers! and the pumpkins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! A really nice witdh...love that bird...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at that a finish already and she's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and glad you have made it for you!

    ReplyDelete