QUILT INFO

I used an Electric Quilt applique design and modified it slightly to make this basket block.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Tiny Treats

A small fall wool mat completed.  The pattern I used is called "Tiny Treat" and is a free pattern on All People Quilt.  You can find it here.  I think you have to register to use the site but it is free.  It finishes 7 1/2" by 8 1/2".  The mat would make nice gift for a friend.  Maybe add a tea light style candle.  A battery operated one is the safest to use.


I used a cotton plaid on the back.


The stitching goes pretty quick once you have the parts ready to go.  And this could be used all through fall.

Have you made something new for fall decorating?

Karen

19 comments:

  1. That is super cute. I might have to make one of those. I recognize that plaid on the back. It's an "oldie" but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours came out really nicely, I do have that one, just haven't had time to get some wool cutting done to make things. I do have the snowball heads I want to make, so maybe I will stick with Christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Love how you made yours! Might be just the gift I need to make for someone! Quick and easy too!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Karen. They have some good patterns on that site.
    I am working on my Fall "Lamb For All Seasons". : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mat is adorable! Thanks for sharing the link, also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made that project this summer while traveling. I love it! Your workmanship is probably better. It sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es preciosa !!!!
    gracias
    buen domingo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! You are totally ready for the holiday now. Super sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really darling, love it! I haven't done anything for fall - I seem to be stuck on summer mode!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen... Your work on this mat is lovely. This is a great pattern for Autumn. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it...fabric on the back made me smile too...used to have yards of it before the great declutter of '03...as always you inspire me...at least to get out my ufo's and look at them...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! A little candle would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have been buzzing through blog posts lately but have really enjoyed all the fun mats you have been making. Wool is so wonderful! Great way to enjoy fall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Swooon - such a sweet prim project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so sweet and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete