QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Cheri Saffiote Payne. The design is from an older book "Two Hour Christmas Projects".

Monday, December 22, 2014

Cascadia Sew-Along

I participated in Lori's Cascadia sew-along only I was late in getting started.  I did the piecing but have not gone further.  I want to see how others have finished their piece.


I have bunches of 1 1/2" squares of reproduction fabrics cut and set aside.  Easy for me to pick out a bunch and sew into this doll quilt.

Visit Lori's blog post to see links to other versions of this little quilt.

Karen

17 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful, lot of small pieces.
    I do love to make small quilts, fun to make and hand stitch them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great use of scraps! It was fun to see them all.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize lots of your squares. Lots of fantastic fabrics. It was a fun project. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it--very cute and fun to spy some of the fabrics in my stash too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, do you think you will put a border on it?
    You've done a really nice job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. precioso y alegre!!!!
    ya visite a Lori, todos muy bonitos
    en unos días visitare todos los blog que participaron
    buenos días

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Karen ! I love your cute version ! It's so fresh !!
    You can see all finished Cascadia to have an idea ...There are so many amazing quilts !
    Hugs from France ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little quilts are popping up all over blog land. Yours is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy using up scraps--your quilt is lovely--something to enjoy for many years to come

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scrap project, love your solor and fabric choices. Looks very pretty.
    Have a Merry Christmas,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful collection of repro fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are lots of pieces in this one. Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to use up those scraps. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it and your fabric choices! This would be so cute tucked over a basket or crock. Yum!

    ReplyDelete