QUILT INFO

The quilt block shown is made from a pattern called "Garden of Hollyhocks" and is found in Norma Whaley's book "Sweet and Simple".

Monday, February 2, 2015

Flags of the American Revolution Final Blocks

I finished making the last of my blocks for the "Flags of the American Revolution" quilt top.  Now I need to trim them and sew everything together.  I am linking to Lori's blog.   She has pictures and links to what other participants in the sew-along have done this past month.




I have other quilt projects to share but will save them for the next post.

Karen

13 comments:

  1. Love how that looks and the personal touch, reminds me of a sampler style.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks and I really like your personal message block :-D
    Looking froward to seeing more of your projects you have been working on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. Can't wait to see your completed top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Karen,
    lovely blocks and great progress.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I'm getting inspired to go ahead and finish the last two blocks sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blocks! love your lettering. Can't wait to see it together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blocks Karen. I still have the name block to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blocks, Karen. I can't wait to see them all go together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yey! Looks great Karen and can't wait to get the top together. Have you started on the folk art applique yet? That's next for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pacing a quilt out like that does help to get it done. Your blocks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these so much!!!!!!!!! Especially the one with your name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking at your blocks you are inspiring me so much Karen. I've spent the morning digging through my stash (and making a total mess) looking for fabrics to finish up these last few blocks. I got way-layed in January on a secret project and it put me w-a-y behind. Your blocks look great!!

    ReplyDelete