QUILT INFO

The quilt block shown is made from a pattern called "Garden of Hollyhocks" and is found in Norma Whaley's book "Sweet and Simple".

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Noah and Matilda Plus Catherine

My latest Noah and Matilda blocks.


And the third Catherine's Garden block.  I am using pinks and browns and touches of other colors as I go along.


The first two blocks I made are shown here in a previous post.  You can follow this link to Dawn's blog post about the block of the month patterns.

You will find me in the sewing room today.
Karen

19 comments:

  1. Your blocks are just Precious Karen :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks!! Pinks and browns always work well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Enjoy your day in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks, you make me want to start a new appliqué project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful applique!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still crushing on your pink and brown applique! So sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. preciosos!!!
    cual de los tres es mas bonito?
    me gustan todos
    buenas noches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noah, Matilda and Catherine would love what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I got a little sewing in too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - those colors. Nothing better than time in the sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute blocks--especially the pink and brown--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your take on Noah & Matilda - your blocks are wonderful!
    I also like your Pink & brown color scheme for Catherine's Garden.
    You are making wonderful progress on both of these quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Noah and Matilda blocks really make me smile!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two great quilts! I always love pink and browns together

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are beyond darling - you know, the more I look at your quilts, the more I need repro fabrics, lol! I love the way you put colors together.

    ReplyDelete