QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Cheri Saffiote Payne. The design is from an older book "Two Hour Christmas Projects".

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Catherine's Garden Block Four

I have added a fourth block to the "Catherine's Garden" block of the month that I am working on.


And all four blocks on the design wall.


Information about the block of the month patterns can be found here.  And you can see some of Dawn's blocks with a yellow background here.  A different look than the ones I am making.

Karen

13 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing what pretty applique you are up to!! Such pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks looks beautiful together.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some really unique flower blocks. Very pretty, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these Karen! Beautiful work. The colors are so gorgeous.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blocks! love those springs and buds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty blocks (and no offense, but I like your backgrounds much better!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these blocks. Sure wish I could find more hours in each day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. que guapos!!!
    pienso en mi camiseta de verano
    ¿verdad que seria muy verano?
    buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love your dot prints. I just started another set on a blue dot ground. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty flower blocks, Karen.

    ReplyDelete