QUILT INFO

I used a Buttermilk Basin for the spring wool mat.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Spice Pink and Double T

Two more blocks for the Ohio Connection Quilt.  First is the Spice Pink block.


And the Double T.



The Double T block was not hard to piece and the cutting instructions good but the directions on how to sew things together were lacking.  There was just a picture of the block with an X in darker lines drawn on it.  A bit of studying and I figured out how to accomplish it and the block turned out the correct size.

Here are all the blocks to date.


I should mix things up more on the design wall.  The red and green blocks will be interspersed among the other blocks.  Right now, I have them all in one area.

Lori also has an update today.  Cathy, probably some time this week.  Pay their blog a visit if  you have time.

Hope you had a nice Easter weekend but also had some time for sewing.
Karen

24 comments:

  1. I love how all the blocks will look together. Nice color choices...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making it hard for me to resist starting this project! Love these blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful blocks included in this quilt! I seem to love it more with each block you add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving your color scheme, Karen! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dos bloques mas!!!
    colores muy bonitos,
    veo un precioso edredón,
    en el fin de semana hubo tiempo de coser,
    y hacer torrijas, nuestro postre tradicional para estos días
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is coming together beautifully, so pretty and interesting for the eye. I love how some blocks are more complex than others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now Nancy is doing it, too! I am enjoying the journey you are all taking together. Fascinating to see the different interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your 3 differents versions !! It must be great to work together on this beautiful project !
    Bravo ladies l

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's coming along nicely. Hope you had a happy Easter too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this and the T block is a great addition. Keep posting, I'm enjoying your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are making great progress on the Ohio quilt! Love the pink spice block!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice, see you are adding Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two more beautiful blocks, you really have put a lot of nice work into this and it will be beautiful all together.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love seeing all of your blocks together. I'm playing catch up and have a few blocks done. I'll post them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your blocks are just beautiful. The colors you are using look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love seeing how this is coming along--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen, que bonito trabajo. Esta quedando espectacular.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are just so gorgeous - I really love the applique. That pine tree block looks SO intimidating!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty. I love all of your choices on this quilt. It's just beautiful. Can I ask information on the green you're using on the Spice Pink block? It makes the block look vintage - I've wished for that look in a quilt I've started to make. Would you be willing to share the name of the color, manufacturer, that kind of thing?

    ReplyDelete
  21. excuse my ignorance but where are the patterns? tx.

    ReplyDelete