QUILT INFO

I used an Electric Quilt applique design and modified it slightly to make this basket block.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

January Banner

I finally finished the January banner from a pattern set by Buttermilk Basin.  I have had it ready for quilting for several months but it ended up under a pile of other UFO's.  I found it a few days ago and did the quilting (which only took a few minutes by machine).  Then the binding.


The snowmen are wool and on a black flannel background.  Black snaps used for the eyes.  Snaps for the mouth on one of them.

More finishes in the works.
Karen

16 comments:

  1. Que bonitos!!
    los muñecos de nieve, es lo que mas me gusta en invierno
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowmen :-)
    I like the feather stitch around the border too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Snowmen Karen !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! It cools me off just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same as Lori. This is a good time of year to work on snowmen. Turned out delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cute and you did a beautiful job on the color choices.
    I have the long snowman banner, guess I need to make that, this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snowmen and this is very cute!!!! Congratulations on a new finish...can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Snaps work great on snowpeople.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Binding blitz!! Oh, I just love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. Isn't it interesting how projects get stuck away when there's really only a little bit left to complete it. Not sure why we all do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! lovely little snowmen.
    I love!is very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Karen,
    what a pretty wallhanging. Congratulations on this cute finish.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. These snowmen make me smile ! They are so funny !!
    What a nice finish !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I've never even thought to use snaps--I need to dig through my old sewing basket to see what I have. Congrats on the adorable finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your snowman banner is adorable. I love the idea of using snaps (I always go with boring buttons)

    ReplyDelete