QUILT INFO

The quilt block shown is made from a pattern called "Garden of Hollyhocks" and is found in Norma Whaley's book "Sweet and Simple".

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Angels Watching Over

I made another block for the "Sweet and Simple" quilt pattern by Norma Whaley.  This one was titled "Angels Watching Over".  Many of the block patterns (there are 30 in total) could be made into a small wall hanging.  This one is the ninth block I have made so still a lot of work to be done.


I also got a late start on making the Time Warp stars that so many of you are doing.  I did some in the turkey red and Prussian blue.


I finished two small wall hangings for swaps that I am participating in and hope to get them mailed this week.  I can't share them just yet.

So many quilt ideas floating in my head.  It is hard to settle down and complete any of my projects.  Hope you are doing better at it than me.

Karen

22 comments:

  1. I do like the angel block. I have some from Jan's angel book, in my room.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this pattern too and all the backgrounds are cut out and ready to go. Your block is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Angel is adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be doing quite well working on and finishing projects. I am amazed by all you get done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonitos trabajos !!!
    me gusta todos los proyectos que tienes en marcha,
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that you have been working on is fantastic. Glad you'be joined in the Time Warped Stars. It's a fun learning project. Sometimes our heads are just spinning with so much to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the angel block--so cute! I have the same problem-- too many fun things to make and not enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Karen,
    you are doing just fine, wonderful blocks, love the Norma Whaley pattern a lot.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh man I love both of these patterns! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your angels block is so sweet.
    Greeting Marle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the attention span of a healthy gnat, so I can empathize! Do some "Anything" and you will settle down, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trying to catch up on blog reading. I love all your projects, especially the applique blocks with the bright flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love that angel block. Reminds me of my Red Wagon angels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hooray for Star in the Time Warp! It's been so much fun.
    great prim block

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the angel block and your time warp stars... Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the angel block and the stars - seems to me you're accomplishing a LOT. But you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I finally took time to see your blog and what you are up to. Nice things of course!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm working on a few UFO's. It feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are doing much better than I am. I have bound a couple of quilts. Now I have another quilt to make for a sample of a class I will be teaching. Sew much to do and sew little time! LOL! All your blocks are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete