QUILT INFO

The quilt block shown is made from a pattern called "Garden of Hollyhocks" and is found in Norma Whaley's book "Sweet and Simple".

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Leap

I finished a Halloween wall hanging using a pattern called "Leap".  The pattern is by Country Threads and is out of print.  I have had the pattern for quite some time.  I was inspired to finally make the wall hanging when I was looking for a quilt picture to change the header picture for the Prim Folk Art Quits Facebook group.  Right now another Halloween cat quilt is featured in the header of that group's page.



I have the binding to stitch down on another small wall hanging so I should be back soon with another post.

Karen

25 comments:

  1. Oh you are so prolific in your quilting---this is a really cute pattern--love that leaping kitty!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! You not only find the neatest patterns... but you stitch them up so quick and beautifully! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen que guapo!!!
    me encanta este gato y estas calabazas,
    buen domingo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Looks great - as always! I have been going back to 2008 and reading your blog posts - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this has great design! Love the leaping cat! Not sure how you get everything you do done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this LEAP quilt!
    Perfect for Falloween... my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fun quilt and I do have a lot of nice ones that i wanted to do, but I will hopefully get them done next year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, that is a cool one, Karen!! Love your Loooonnnngggg kittie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leapin' Kitty! Really fun! Perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect quilt for the season.
    I would love to be able to spend an afternoon with you browsing through your endless collection of quilts. Maybe it would take a lot longer than an afternoon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great! He's perfect and I love your fabric choices! I've been kicking myself for not snapping up these patterns when Country Threads closed up shop! I've only been able to snag one from ebay - The sleeping kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect Halloween quilt Karen! Love the kitty jumping over the pumpkins !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not really a cat person but black cats and Halloween I like, love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is such a nice pattern...love that leaping cat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is such a nice pattern...love that leaping cat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I made that one but instead of the pumpkins I put a big slice of watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it! the plaid borders make a great frame

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll have mine made before next Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete