QUILT INFO

I used an Electric Quilt applique design and modified it slightly to make this basket block.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Shenandoah Botanical Update

Block 20, I think, for the Shenandoah Botanical quilt I am making.  Five to go if I am correct and I am anxious to get them done.  This is the Jacob's Ladder block.


I really like the changes Doreen made to her block.  If you haven't already visited her blog, please do.  Click here.  And visit the Botanical blog to see even more versions.  Click here.  So many interesting versions.

Karen


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful block! I love your striped stalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks great! I love the little bees on Doreen's block and the little fairy on one. The variety of all the others' blocks is amazing. Love it when each person adds something special all their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful block and beautiful wool choices.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your block Karen!
    Your fabrics are gorgeous as well as your applique'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fascinating block. You really do a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I love those striped stems/leaves, Karen! It takes courage -- or, in your case, confidence -- to use striped fabric that way. And the flowers are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your use of stripes is wonderful! Love your block!
    Doreen's bees look really good on her block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Only 5 more to go, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Karen! Looking forward to seeing your blocks assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such interesting blocks--I can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that chocolaty background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the striped fabric for the stems in this block.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an interesting block. Really like the stripe fabric. Like Doreen's block and too true about the bees.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a very unusual block....

    ReplyDelete