QUILT INFO

I used an Electric Quilt applique design and modified it slightly to make this basket block.

Friday, April 28, 2017

ABC Sampler Update

I don't remember how many updates for the "ABC Sampler there have been but here is the latest.  The "V" block which is for "Victory Garden", the "W" block is a wheel barrow, and the letters XYZ.




I have not sewn the two blocks together as of yet because I need to figure out how wide the wheel barrow block should actually be.  Here is a picture of them side by side.


I have not finished stitching the wool "done by me" letters as of yet but not much left to do.

Lori of Humble Quilts should also have her blocks posted today.  Here is the link.

Happy Stitching!
Karen

22 comments:

  1. Oh so close to a finish. It is looking very nice, Karen. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so good, Karen. I especially love the flagpole fabric. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen muy bonitos bloques.
    me gusta la carretilla.
    buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are learning your ABC's very nicely--now can you sing them!!!! Lookin good--
    enjoy the moments,di

    ReplyDelete
  5. The victory garden block makes me long for a real spring. It went and snowed again last night. I can hardly wait to see the whole quilt all together. It has been a fun project to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great block and i like the mix of appliqué and stitchery.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blocks, such creative image choices in this pattern, to rep the ABCs. Almost done! How will you quilt this?
    PS Your blog header is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided on quilting. I may just take it to have it machine quilted in an allover design. It is too busy of a quilt for any great stitching to show.

      Delete
  8. Love the turnip. Great block. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun--love that turnip! You have some great plaids too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this quilt--the ABC one. i don't do facebook or instagram so i have no way to get Cheri's patterns...any suggestions? hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, looks fabulous! Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! You do such beautiful work and such a prolific quilter! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete