QUILT INFO

The quilt block shown is made from a pattern called "Garden of Hollyhocks" and is found in Norma Whaley's book "Sweet and Simple".

Monday, April 17, 2017

Fall Festival Part 4

Another month gone by and time for sharing the house block I made using Jan Patek's "Fall Festival" quilt pattern.  I enjoyed stitching this one.  I think a salt box house is so New England in style and often used in prim style quilts.  I don't know how it would be living in one with slanted ceilings on the backside of the house.


I am linking up  with Lori on Humble Quilts.   I am enjoying the stitch along.

17 comments:

  1. Another cute block and darling homespun doggie. I agree - there's something so charming about a Salt Box - in real life, or in quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! And that little dog is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salt house block is very nice...love the little doggie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen me encanta esta casa !!!
    las casas con los tejados inclinados.
    casi siempre tiene buhardillas y son habitaciones muy acogedoras.
    buena semana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whimsy of your fabrics--stars on the front of the house, and a plaid dog and moon. Great choices! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love salt box houses too. I love your plaid dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your block is great! I love house blocks in quilts too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow it is looking great.
    love and smiles x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, pretty! Love your plaid pooch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the plaid dog! This is one of my favorite blocks in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your plaid dog. Reminds me of my dog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like everyone else, I love your plaid dog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup! I love the plaid pooch too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it - not sure I'd want to live in one, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neat Block. House blocks can be tricky you did a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete