QUILT INFO

The quilt shown in the header is from a pattern by Ginger Cookie Company caled "Basket of Sunflowers".

Monday, May 15, 2017

Fall Festival Update

Our internet and cable was down most of the day so I am a bit late posting my "Fall Festival" update.  This past month, we had a large section of the quilt to make.  We had company for two weeks, so I did not take time to do the stitching until a few days ago.  I thought it would go faster than it did.  I finished late yesterday evening.


And a close-up of the jack-o-lantern.  The best part of the block.


Visit Lori's blog to see the link-ups for some of the other participants.  Click here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Karen

17 comments:

  1. I am loving your quilt blocks! This block is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plaid leaves. This is my favorite block in the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen este bloque es muy bonito,
    tu cesta calabaza es fantástica,
    ¡¡me encanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your pumpkin basket! Great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new additions to your quilt, it is fun following along.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great pumpkin. I love the fabrics you have chosen. As always, it is "just right".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jack-o-lantern, he turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Bummer when our play toys are not available. We were without internet for 5 days - it was quiet, but really missed my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fabric choices. Such lovely fabrics in all the right places :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work Karen! Only when I was taking photos did I see that I hadn't appliqued the black nose and eyes. Now it is done!
    Cute header quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! I think this is my favorite block so far. I love the pumpkin and it has been fun to see how different they can be from quilter to quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great jack o'lantern, thanks for the close-up of that Halloween grin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I so appreciate you taking time to comment on my blog posts. I like how you describe the mouth as a "Halloween grin". So true.

      Delete
  13. Once again, I really like your fabrics - especially the plaids! Your jack o'lantern is terrific -- I've enjoyed putting together the pumpkin blocks the most in this quilt along. I'm presently a bit behind but hope to hang in and be close to the finish with everyone!

    ReplyDelete