I changed the Princess Feather block from the original pattern. The original had many, many little ins and outs sort of like fringed edges. The block was rated difficult in the book. It would have been difficult even with machine stitching like I am doing. I don't remember what the block was called in the book. I used the curve of the original feather patten and a coin to make the curved smoother edges. I like the result and saved myself a headache trying to stitch all those thingamajigs!
I have a dental appointment in about an hour to get the final filling in the tooth that I had a root canal done on. I either lost part of the temporary filling or part of the crown broke off. I hope it was just the filling as my wallet can't stand more expense! The tooth is already on it's second crown.
I will be back to stitching on more of the Circuit Rider blocks this afternoon.
As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit.