I have completed several more of the flower blocks for the Jo Morton quilt pattern I have been working on.
I like the fabric I used for the wing.
And a picture of all the blocks I have made thus far for the quilt. Eighteen are done and I need twenty plus the large center block. The rest of what I need is prepped and ready for stitching.
I am very much enjoying the stitching process on these blocks. It has been hard to keep ahead on the applique preparation as the designs stitch up fast. I have another Jo Morton design that I want to do and have the border fabric ordered for it.
I will be back tomorrow with a "Dearest Boy" update.